Welcome to Women’s Resource Center
Learn more about about #Giving Tuesday
Serving Women for Over 25 years!
Life transitions can happen suddenly. When these changes occur, the impact can result in not knowing where to turn for help.
The Women’s Resource Center (WRC) offers assistance to women in Alexander, Burke, Caldwell and Catawba Counties. Women turn to us for many reasons:
- Women2Work Workforce Development Programs and Support
- Transitions4Women and Goal Planning Services
- Challenges Due to Separation, Domestic Violence, or Divorce
- Support Groups for Fibromyalgia, Emotional Support Group for Women, Adult Children of Alcoholics, Alcoholism & Substance Abuse
- Personal Growth through Educational and Enrichment Programs
- Opportunities to Meet and Share with Other Women
Women’s Resource Center assists countless women and families in this region, offering help to those in need; affirmation to those in transition; encouragement to those seeking growth; hope to those who are searching; and empowerment to all who desire whole, healthy and vibrant lives.
Women’s Resource Center is located in the in the Hickory Arboretum Park in downtown Hickory.
ph (828) 322-6333
fax (828) 322-1314
Open Monday-Thursday, 9:00-4:00.
Click here to view map.
WRC’s Perpetual Birthday Calendar is now available. Click HERE for details
Click HERE to listen to WRC’s executive director, Cindy Rose, discuss Empowering Women for the Workforce on THEMESH.TV, a new media online network started by Hickory, North Carolina-based firm Jackson Group Interactive. MESH is dedicated to providing high-quality programs to a worldwide audience. All of the shows are produced in Western North Carolina, with most of the talent and guests also coming from that general area.